Lunch Map: A list of lunch venues near the conference is available here.
We are pleased to announce that the Tokyo Lectures in Language Evolution will be held from the 2nd - 5th of April 2015 at the Komaba II Campus of the University of Tokyo. The event will bring together researchers from around the world to give an intensive series of courses and lectures introducing modern approaches to research on the origins and evolution of language.
- Cedric Boeckx (ICREA/Universitat de Barcelona)
- Bart de Boer (Vrije Universiteit Brussel)
- Tecumseh Fitch (The University of Vienna)
- Jim Hurford (The University of Edinburgh)
- Simon Kirby (The University of Edinburgh)
- Koji Fujita (Kyoto University)
- Takashi Hashimoto (Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
- Yoshiki Nishimura (The University of Tokyo)
- Shigeru Miyagawa (MIT)
- Kazuo Okanoya (The University of Tokyo)
- Hirokazu Takahashi (The University of Tokyo)
For details of individual talks and courses please see the programme page.
- Faculty: 20,000JPY
- Students: Free
- Post Doc: 10,000JPY (updated)
- One Day: 10,000JPY (updated)
Please note, there are limited seats available so please register here to ensure your place.
Student Travel Grants
A limited number of travel grants will be awarded to students travelling to the event from abroad. For details please check here.
We hope to see you in Tokyo!